Monday, June 1, 2009

im baaaack!

Or about to be, anyway. Will likely bang out a real entry on here soon just in the end stages of moving sans vehicle. Takin the bus up to the old place so I can sweep and mop up. Dust in there was killing me this week when we took stuff out. I worked fri sat and Sunday closing shifts, and when I was off used my dads truck to run back and forth, loadig and unloading. Not as fun as it sounds. By yesterday id only had about 2.5hours of sleep in a 48hr span. I wanna go back to sleep after this but I work again tonight.

Anyhooz, my phone upgrade included a camcorder sooooo, I shall be rejoining the world of ooglers and vooglers (any left?) soon.

1 comment:

  1. Still around, just haven't created any new voogles lately. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete