Tuesday, December 30, 2008

stole the shuffle survey...

Will it be ok? Tennesee waltz
How are you feeling today? Emotional
How do your friends see you? Cupid
Will you get married? We belong together
What is your best friends theme song? She's got you
What is the story of your life? Just fine
What was high school like? Day dreaming
What is the best thing about your friends? Hey sandy
What is gonna happen tonight? Ahh real monsters
What describes the remainder of the weekend? Bring it on home to me
What song describes you? Dreaming of you
What descibes you grand parents? Don't confess
How's your life going? I fall to peices
What song will they play at your funeral? Ill stand by you
How does the world see you? Where oh where can my baby be?
Will you have a happy life? Cigarettes and chocolate milk
What do your friends really think of you? Touch the hem of his garment
Do people lust after you? Nineteen
How can I make myself happy? I could fall in love
What should you do with your life? Hallelujah
Will you ever have children? Fly like me

No comments:

Post a Comment